Sunday, October 22, 2006

Attention all shoppers!

I Just wanted to mention (though you may have already noticed) that Blogger is experiencing technical difficuilties this weekend. They've had intermittent problems both yesterday and today--which has also hindered my blogging. Even now it's taking me many frustrated tries to finally get a new post through (yet the problems are supposed to be fixed at this point, so they say)!

So anyway, if you've been having some trouble accessing this groovy site the past couple of days (and if you have any trouble later), this is why, and I apologize for the inconvienience. Hopefully they'll get it all sorted out soon. But if things are still buggy and slow around here today (and the posting light), you know why.

Oh, ahem, plus, my time is a little tighter than normal at the moment, too, due to the fact that we (Detroit) have a little thing in town right now called, The World Series, so my attentions are definitely and unavoidably being distracted just a teeny bit, by that! Please bear with me, and GO TIGERS!!!!! :)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeeeeez... yeah it's still tough accessing this site today! Things are definitely amiss at Blogger right now.

Sun Oct 22, 05:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Tigers! From Michigan and I love this site. Would love to see some retro pics of some of the flint malls.

Mon Oct 23, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

To see more posts, click on the monthly links
in the "Archives" section of the sidebar.